THE AFWICAN GWEY PAWWOT and other storwies by Twevor Watts -- NEW LAUNCH
Updated: Dec 4, 2021
32 stories with a hint of fur and fangs; fins and feathers. To twist your tail; comb your fur; or polish your horns.
What the reviewers say… "What great little stories these are!" "There must be a dozen different animals in these stories." "I just loved the ones with cats... and pigs, too.” “There’s a real mixture among these – funny, sad, surprising.”
The things they do…
- I’m going to tape that bird’s beak up one of these days.
- I wanted a dog. You bring this Freak-Ball?
- It’s Miss Peggy Versus the Volcano – and the winner is…
- Why do people misinterpret the most innocent things I say, hmm, Snowy?
- Will they ever find out why the Pigs Smell So Good Today?
- Your ancient Rite of Passage doesn’t just die away, does it?
- Would you survive this encounter in Montoya Canyon?
- Which one is your kind of fisherman? In A Catch Too Far? or The Hole Truth? or I could take up fishing?