Goals for this year, LinkedIn asks?
1. Survive the year, retaining full control of all bodily and mental functions.
2. Write two short story books – and publish at least one.
3. Write two Sci-Fi short-story books – and publish at least one.
4. Complete the Fantasy novel I started 20 years ago, “Realms of Kyre”. And publish it. As it took such a long time, on and off, it’s now very long – around a million words – a series of 10 to 15 books. But after a recent focused effort, the first one is virtually ready. It mostly needs beta-reading/proofing, and the cover completing.
5. Complete the next books in the fantasy series. They need to be first-proofed, edited; totally re—written – the works. At least a month solid on each, plus formatting and the rest. Say three or four months each, depending mostly on distractions like eating, sleeping and the other books.
6. Think about collecting all my poems under one banner.
7. Have another look at a Sci-Fi series-saga I also began around 20 years back.
That lot should keep me off the streets.
I need to live another twenty years.
Ciao - TW