THE FRACTUS PROJECT
and a host of other star-dust sci-fi short stories
SAMPLE THEM ON THE BLOG - 4 COMPLETE THREE-MINUTE READS
Twenty-plus intimate sci-fi stories from the heights and depths of the fractal universe.
As the Lumine Excessor elders brightly beamed at the Interstellar Fair 2398, “These stories are even more brilliant than we are.”
· So you have an affair with a Tangerine, but did you expect this to happen?
· Morris the astronomer was desperate for Fame, but this?
· How can Mz Dainty possibly pass her space pilot driving test in the midst of so much chaos in the space terminal at rush hour?
· If Jerry had realised that winning the world's largest-ever Modrigell competition involved attending the presentation in Central City, he would never have planted that seed.
· Will Sayida’s radical change to the Fractus Project resurrect the near extinct human race?
· The two elderly convict women can choose from the group of new colonists, but what do they base their choices on? And what for?
· You have three minutes. Can you call the right shot when the enemy’s High Space Drifter comes barrelling towards you?
· You have a choice; after all, you’re the new Queen. Why would you choose The Little One on the End?
· The members of The Jolly Small Club don’t always get on spiffingly well together. But when it comes to the new member…
“Highly recommend this one. It’s absolutely excellent.”
“A sci-fi feast… equal with anything I’ve read in the genre.”
“So funny, and some real heart-stoppers, too.’
“Five stars is high praise coming from me – but it’s well-deserved.”
“Great entertainment… a refreshing change.”
“What an eye-opener; the book, and the author.”